Sunday, May 29, 2005

In a nudist park, everything is striped down, so to speak. As Tim observed, there’s no macho, no posturing. Your balls (and whether or not you have any) are out there for everyone to see.

On our first night, Tim starts closing all the curtains in the bus. I wonder why -- we’ve been nude, anyway, all day. He explains it’s because he’s going to cook, so wants to put on clothes without offending anybody.

Our favorite nudist has to be the maintenance guy, who walks around with nothing on but a tool belt. Every time he turns around, I nearly exclaim, “Hey! You dropped your…” Oops. Never mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you did this.

Anonymous said...

He wasn't even wearing shoes?

Doreen Orion said...

Ok, he was wearing shoes. But, don't ask me what kind. I didn't notice.

Anonymous said...

Why no picture of him?

Doreen Orion said...

You want pictures of HIM? What are Tim and me, chopped liver?

Doreen Orion said...

On second thought, don't answer that.